tattoos

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weeeeee~ :)

YESTERDAY
We sing our way home(:
I guess we're all really very gossipy and talkative.
Topics never end.. from one to another.
Laughing like nobody's business.
Having th same icelemontea at th same old place.
Really enjoy myself alot with th company of th crazy people(:
(you all know who you are!!)
----
Today is FAMILY day(:
and cool thing is it's Tuesday~
Accompanied mum to her appt.
She complained chest tightness , referred to A&E.
Long wait..... and lucky mum's ok(:
Some superb funny photos of us !
.
.
this picture look so retard cute,

walk around, neoprint-taking, unlimited time to decorate them
lunched with johnamin(:


Angeline joined us as well(:
We played th doll doll machine again. but couldnt get any doll):
and is more shooooooppppping~
I finally get th pink female look-alike stitch(:
I think I am obsess with stitch now.
KORKOR'S FAULT!


----
Dinner-ed and home(:




I am so happy to receive your msg.
Cant expect much.. but yes, I am still expecting? ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger