tattoos

Sunday, March 22, 2009

ouch.

Decision made, i don't know if good/bad
What do you think?
I miss you though .. my superman
...
I know I haven't been blogging for ONE week!!
last last week was a slack , this past week was so busy.
So here's a quick updates(:
with pictures and some words..

Warm th post up with some pictures of me.




Naked FACE alert!!


Helped out at a private OCBC bazzar(:








In summary for the week(:
Movie, MJ sessions, Swimming, Catching up
Gossiping, Drama-ing, DS-ing, Oneday bazzar work, sleep over
OVERALL : FUN, double.


News for th week(:
Good news: I passed my semester!!
Bad news: My result isn't good):
.
Good news: I satisfied my MJ craving!!
Bad news: I lost 15 cups of milktea(worth $1 each)
__________________________

EXCLAIM FOR TH WEEK
I WANT TO LEARN SIGN LANGUAGE!


MY FIRST FLASH DRAWING!:)
taught by Alice. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger