tattoos

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Regarding th tags.

I really appreciate those who are siding/helping me in th tags.
But I really hope everything will just end here.
No point writing hurtful words here & there about one another.
It's my fault at first ..
But I am glad that this mistake of mine is one that can be redeem and not causing any harm to others.
Some mistake(s) once done, no matter what you do th harm cannot be undone.
----
psb, you sure know alot.
Quoted : "psb to norin: u did deny gal.there's other transaction made by u yet u didn wana admitstil act lyk so pathetic sia.*clap clap* u steal ppl money use arent u CHEAP?!"
Show me th transaction(s) you said I used but denied?
Quoted : "psb,psb2: ya agree nxt time if she reali bcum a fcukin nurse..betta don b her patient.Wait she steal ur money=X God dammit!"
Yes, this is a terrible crime I did. you can doubt my nursing skills/professional if you want. But that doesnt mean you can use "fcukin" to describe a nurse. Respect nurses. You'll never know when you need a nurse's help.
Quoted : "psb to passerby: walau u sae jasmine childish & anyhw bed wif guys.U're wrong los.I bet norin chua oso nt a virgin either juz dat jack dun wan tis drity biatch to hlp him gif birth.OH too bad!hahas"
"psb: juz look at her chubby idiotic face.Olreadi k tel y jack choose jasmine instead of her.Im glad dat jack finally k see clearly nw.Hahaas"
"psb,someone: Nw aint u judging.Cmon la norin's hole olreadi fcuk by big gun guys.No chances fer u liao."
I did something illegal, but doesn't mean you can personal attack me.
You are just a passerby who I dont even know your name and don't even know me well.
Quoted : "psb,jer: huh wad u mean??im juz a reader of jasmine & i find dat tis gal nt v honest stil don wana admit she made the 2nd transactions whn the cctv olreadi shown"
You mean you saw th CCTV?

___________________________________
If you are th reader/fan of th girl, and you really hate me so much. I won't ask you to read my blog & then go inform her what I blogged.
Tag whatever you want, but what can you get in th end.
I did something which I terribly regretted.
Get my own payback. so what else do you want from me?
Since I've blogged out what I did..I alr know everyone can read it.
So tell whoever you want to tell to about me.
Th you apply to anyone. but just you you.
_________________________
Click here for th inside juice.
(only those who have th access to my private blog, are able to read)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger