tattoos

Friday, March 27, 2009

Mosquito infested Botanic Garden!

I finally have things to blog about after.. (checking..) 8 days!!
Had a photoshoot at Botanic Garden, freaking happy lah.
All of us woke up super early as though we're catching a flight/going to school/work to catch the morning sun.

For once in my life I love the sun - its warm! Not hot
And and and!! Stewardess makes fantastic I-know-where's-the-bargain-around-the-world friend. Cause the model today was a SQ stewardess and she was saying which country have what and around what price.

Singapore just overpriced everything!
AHH!! I love cheap things =D

Today's fruits!!



Botanic Garden, I fed the flies..



Know why I love the sun now?
We took this shot at an old house, really old kind of house and walking up the stairs
were a challenge.


I'll update this post again, going for dinner. Updated*
& I woke up at 5.45am today =D
Felt so healthy.


With mosquito bites,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger