tattoos

Monday, March 2, 2009

P/s: Updated under advertorial.

Sponsored Advertorial - kikistique

It's Spring/Summer'09 !!!
Whatever,
I've every idea that Singapore is near the equator and
we don't have 4 seasons.

So Lin and Joy from Kikistique was such a darling to
sponsor me a tube dress :D



Pardon the small picture.
It was taken from far.






They've recently launched their new collection - Collection 10.
Take a look at what's in this season
at their blogshop.



They even have style check for your reference which
other blog shop doesn't have.
Or I've not come across that kind of blog shop.



Take a look yah?

http://kikistique.livejournal.com/



_________________


Forget about the title of the post,
they are useless and stop me from thinking about what to
blog about - irritating.

There was a hiatus in my life.
I spent all my allowance and the next moment I'm
stuck at home facing the screen all day long till I lose the ability of focusing.
Pathetic.



1 day after my pay-day, Sunday, I went out with a dress that kikistique
sponsored me.

Though I spent minutes in the toilet hoping that time will fly while I try my new lip gloss so I can meet Jeff and go to Vivo to meet my sis, it did not just happened.



Anyhow, mum gave me money to buy a new lip gloss
I saw at Watsons Sally Hansen's corner.

The only thing that tempted me to buy was 'LIP INFLATION' which didn't
exactly worked the way I wanted it to (you know what I'm thinking about, don't you?).
I'm not that naive to expect the lip gloss to do such a wonder lah!!

Its doing great at keeping my lips from drying up and flaking.
Just don't land your tongue on the lip gloss.



Glossy lips and black black hair.

Speaking of hair,
I've been pondering if I should get hair extension and after
a week I finally decided to scratch that idea. Cause I don't want another hiatus :D
& I'm gonna trim my hair before school starts.

Eeew..
Another 30 minutes at Jean Yip smelling my stylist's perfume *pui* !!

P/s: The problem doesn't lie on the perfume, its the problem of a guy working a day long plus the perfume (I guess). Okay. I'm going before sunset.





Can you guess what's that ELLE thing at the corner??















Its an ELLE bag hanger.

Cool right??
At first I got it I almost stick it on my wall cause they said bag hanger and
8 months later which was the day I went out with Stepharina, I found out that it's
for such use.

Now I don't need to get an extra chair/table space for my bag.



Today is a long post to pay back for the hiatus.
I know how much it suck to go to someone's blog when they haven't
update for days.



Supper was at Toast Box.
If you're wondering (even if you didn't notice or can't be bothered) the set of toast in
front of mine is my sis's.



My Sony is sooooo... powerful.
Crack on an egg.



An egg related product (the shape).

Kinder Joy got a new packaging.
I'm a fan of Kinder Joy since little cause of the surprise they hole.



Pull the egg apart and you have the chocolate and surprise separated.
And Kinder Joy is sexist. I have evidence.



The chocolate tasted better than the previous and freaking
SWEET!!



SURPRISE!!



Do you think a little girl will like this??
An alien.

That's why I said they are sexist.



I didn't know I'm an idiotically impetuous person until I got this.
There's a scroll bar at the side and I still called Gerald Chan demanding to
know the rumour about me.

Me: Hello, what rumour tell me now.
Gerald: HAHAHAH!!! Scroll down the message!
Me: *scroll down and read* NABEI!!



TMD.



I love waffles and dip.

Oh ya,
yesterday I went to back to the dentist for tightening and
he said my teeth is moving very slowly.



The ang moh dessert.

There's 3 outlets in Singapore I know,
- Golden mile food centre
- Kallang airport hawker centre
- Army market



Another fact about me.
I'm going super duper uber-green by avoiding plastic and bringing my own
utensils.
Further more using plastic utensils is so difficult to eat.

Okay,
I'm going to the airport soon, I guess.

See you,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger