tattoos

Friday, March 13, 2009

Pre-Birthday Slumber Party

The frisson of me turned 17 is still there with the 'Happy Birthday' banner hang up high in my room above the window.

Turning 17 doesn't mean my mentality will be mature overnight - juvenile.

For the time that I'm quiet/alone I've been thinking about myself. Being easily influenced and affected makes me wonder if I'm me or am I a mere shadow of someone else.
However hard I work to portray a good image of myself will never stop the bubbling thoughts in me.

P/s: Please do not absorb the above paragraph to the extend of fossils forming in your brain.




Febuaray 3rd, I was painting my invitation cards in middle of the night whilst every single family members of mine were asleep.
Mixing colors.

Pink isn't my favorite color. I swear!
Red is.



I was in the I-love-Victoria's-Secret mood when I painted the cards and I think I'm still in that mood.



So the cards turned out like the VS's paper bag.



I got 5 done.



Went to get the paper bags for the goodie bags.
I was too anxious and get all the things at one go only to know that 2 can't make it.



7 slippers.



7 eye shades.
Everything from Cotton On.



Packed.



Mailed.

I'll update soon, like tomorrow?

With love,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger