tattoos

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Birthday Slumber Party

I've got all the photos uploaded last night but I can't find my blogging bug at all. What's wrong with me?? My blogging bug seems to be eaten up or lost for awhile..

This is crazy.

Dad got me a new laptop for school which is starting on 20 April. Then I'll need to wake up at 6.30am every single school day and travel to Republic Poly by bus. TMD.
The thought of school isn't spurring in anyway.

Life's still go on.



This "Happy Birthday" banner is still hang on top of the window. I'm too lazy to take the ladder, climb up and tear the thing down.

I'm blogging from my new laptop and it doesn't have photoshop further more I can't seem to download it from adobe.com. Its eating me up. Life without photoshop do suck quite abit.
So all the photo you're gonna see are not photoshopped.




5 goodie bags for 3 guests.
The rest of goodie bags were give to my mum, sis and bro.
Now all of us sleep with eye shade and have bedroom slippers.
Apart from my dad - he finds those kind of thing gay.



Pizza.



Buffalo wings.



I didn't plan any thing special for the party so we ended up watching Tv and bored.
Just look at our face.



I was 16.
Michelle and Xueli.




Girlfriends!
ME. Huili. Michelle. Xueli.

I know my shoulder looks weird.
You'll know why if you sit 4 in a 3-sitter sofa. My legs look long here.



Messaging..



Chatting..



Tick tock. Tick tock.



I finally turned 17!!

Pink seems to be everywhere around me.
My phone. My camera. My bedroom slippers. My new nightie. My blogskin.
Non will believe that pink is not my favorite color >:(
Its too hard to believe.



Perlini's Sliver.



Of course I love the night spent with you.
Love yous!



At first I got this I was like, "Why 2 boys 1 girl?"

Huili: cause you got a lot of boys ma.
Me: Oh ya. I single for 4 years already.




Whatever I love the bracelet.

Gonna look for my Dental appointment card. Lost it.

See ya!,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger