tattoos

Monday, March 9, 2009

First day of my 5 weeks holiday

Byebye LG Icecream!
You and I are not meant to be ..
You are pretty and all . I loved you, at first sight.
But as time passed, I realised I don't love you that much anymore.
I can't stand you being so slow . I hate that you are always messy .
I have been thinking alot .. & I've decided to part with you .
May you find a better lover.

Icecream sold on 7th March .
I still love my N7373 most, it may be old and all.
But I love it nevertheless (:

I like my creativity(:



Recently I am addicted to this show:)
Make me laughed, cry, angry all at the same time.
I want to watch~

PEOPLE!
If you all have any one/few days job,
do find me!! I am bored at home........
I dont mind working at IT fair(:
lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger