tattoos

Monday, March 30, 2009

rewind ...

I've got a busy busy fun filled weekends(:
A summarized post for th past three days.
FRIDAY is th usual meeting with th girls.
But that day we had a special company from MELVIN!
Dinner-ed at usual place, then Changi beach.
Lastly tuayhway!:)



My new ATM card(:
finally replaced my old torn one, and changed my pin number!
and guess where I go..... :)
yes, its EAST COAST park(:
Nisa invited us to her belated bday family picnic.
Nisa's cute niece.
NAS AND NORIN(:



& we cycled~
I am so proud of myself, have improved alot since th last time!

spot th difference!

YESTERDAY :)
zoo outing is cancelled . NEXT TIME!
watched "Hotel for dogs" with Jr.
& i totally love love love th movie!!!:D
It is really worth watching, ~

Doll catching at arcade.

then meet up with Alice and Angeline.
For "rich-tai-tai" mj~
We played chips only.. and we got $300 each!:)
then we wanted so much to go HK cafe to eat/chill!
Planned to cycle over.
First time I cycled, not on cycling path!!!:)
First time I pump air into bicycle tyre!!!!
th stupid HK cafe that disguised as a 24hour restaurant!!
it closed at 3am!!!
and not even opening 24hours during weekends!!
-.-

Had mac in th end. before cycling back!:)
Wooooooooh, Love cycling. but my butt hurts alot.
_________________________
some old photo stolen from ruimin(:
.
.
how I looked like if I am fat ....
HAHAHAHAHA
--------
I think i have caught a flu):
of all things

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger