tattoos

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pay in. Pay out

After 2 weeks benefit called and said our pay is ready for collection!!

Nuffnang called me the other day and told me they sent my cheque out but forgot to sign it.. Then now I have to send the cheque back, wait for them to sign then send it back to me again. Tsk! Damn ma fan leh.





Whatever. Sis and I went down to Tanjong Pagar to collect our pay and I found out there's shop houses there.

I especially love pre-war houses cause they are unique and quiet. You can only see cars and a human in the picture.





benefit is in the midst of the shop houses. Just a small office with 3 ladies working.
Their sale was a bad one, the type of products can be counted using my fingers.



Our pay!

I received $169.



Christmas in 14 days!




Initially, we went to Isetan to get my concealer and I walked around the department with my dark circles half concealed.

Isn't it obvious which is concealed and which is not?

That's clique concealer with loose powder.




In the end I have to parted with my $100 :(
Not for concealer.. Siao! Where got place sell $100 concealer you tell me o.O


'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
This is to make my post looks longer
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'




I got a Laneige Perfect Renew Dual Touch Eyes Gift set - $99 - instead.





That's everything inside.
- Perfect Renew Dual Touch Eye
- Perfect Renew Cream
- Perfect Renew Essence
- Perfect Renew Skin Refiner
- Perfect Renew Emulsion

With $69,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger