tattoos

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

And we're 6 days away from 2009 :D I can't wait for 2009 to be here though my life still gonna carry on and those who owe the loan shark money still gonna pay back with the interest rolling into bigger snowball.

Why does people say a new year equals to a new start when debts still gonna be paid or even when you're determine to start anew those around you don't allow you to?

I hate people who refuse to let me let go of my past and keep repeat it no matter how hard I wanna forget. Don't they think they're sheer fuckers?!

Thank god there's such a long holiday for me and I get to distance myself from those that makes me feel hurt and unwanted. Just stay with and do those that I love.



And here's what I love.
*Note: Not the entire post is about what I love.

I have tons of nail enamel that you can't finish counting with your fingers and toes alone.
See it here.

Sometimes I wonder if there's any guy that dislikes nail polish. They sure gonna hate me as well but why do they dislike it??
How can a person dislike something this vibrant?



We can even add gold dust on!



Ta dah!
Another thing I love is saving up. Just pure saving. See the money grow in your wallet/bank and smile like you're a heiress.



Buying cosmetic isn't vainglory but rather a hobby or an obsession (preoccupy continually). Especially those with cute packaging like Anna sui and Majolica Majorca etc etc.



Taking photos too!

I'm so hoping that someone can mail me for photo shoot(s) even if its super cheap rate I'm okay with it cause I love taking pretty photos and posing like there's no tomorrow.



How can I forget about eating?? I love eating and eat a lot!

I went to T2 yesterday with for my 1st Sakae sushi.



Please don't hesitate to wonder if I'm a mountain tortoise cause sometimes I do ask myself if I'm one. After all everybody have their first time right? Oh my god, this sounds so wrong.



They make a round into the kitchen and come out again !!



Took the Skytrain to T3. At first I thought it'll be very quiet to go to airport cause everybody will be celebrating Christmas but I was wrong.

While waiting for the skytrain more and more people came then it became a market.



I wanna work at DFS and buy tax free stuff. They have Victoria's Secret.



cosme



and perfume.

Previously I wanted to purchase a gold VS bag then it was sold to others and now the owner is on holiday :(



Merry Christmas :D
There's 12 days of Christmas.



Hug a shrub! I'm really hugging the Christmas tree. The 'leaves' are already poking my skin.






I love Agyness Deyn!
She's so cool and funky and love riding bicycle too. But dad and mum never let me have one (bicycle).

With Love,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger