tattoos

Friday, December 12, 2008

M.A.C and calligraphy

Its full moon tonight.. Aren't it lovely? Everything seem so peaceful and nice.. Met sis at City Hall Robinson's MAC counter for her interview.





I waited for years with my The Last Concubine novel which I bought before my O and finally she could start with her test.

So much make up...



just for my face. I don't look too bad without make-up isn't it?




Its brushes day!

Brushes for make-up and then calligraphy.



Getting on..



Half way...




Some more to go..



And voila!
A soft day look.


What a wonderful thing to have a sis as a make-up artist. Gonna let my bro pick up hair styling.
& it'll be perfect.



Camwhore!!



Front.



Left.



You swear you love starwars and Lego. Now that they come together, you're gonna burn a bloody big hole in your pocket. $999.90. *faints*



My hair lacks serious volume and I don't know how to use a voluminous mousse. Worst thing. I forgot to pay for my pong pong fen/ Schwarzkopf Osis Dust It Mattifying Powder.

Laugh at me. Laugh! Super blur me.



Me at full length.



I went jogging at 7.15am and saw grandma. She don't even recognise her grand daughter..
After breakfast I went on without food for 10 hours. That's like fasting loh..

On my way home I was so easily pissed cause I was hungry and tired and everybody seemed to be blooming annoying. Then I met mum for dinner.

All those are mine. French toast (eaten), thousand layer bean curd and baked rice with fish fillet.


Night fall and its time for my first Chinese calligraphy class! I'm sorry for home taken pictures. I left my camera and phone at home. When I got there and wanted to take photos, my camera was no where to be found. Blur.



My brushes. Made of lamb's fur.



Chinese calligraphy is not as easy as what you think darlings. Compare my work and the teacher's. Mine's on the left.

Even the kids are doing better than me. Apparently I'm the oldest in the class with kids younger than 11 years old. Plus a teenage girl I have no idea of.



I wrote so many wang [king or Ong (surname) in Chinese) that it doesn't look like wang to me anymore.. Shitty handwriting.


With love,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger