tattoos

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

10 + 3 favourite buy in '08

We're 10 hours from 2009 !! Can you believe it? 2009 is coming in that short time. Aww..
I'm gonna spend my last day of 2008 in my bedroom.

Town's going to be freaking crowded and I can't imagine myself being squeezed by the crowd and see all my fats flowing out. Not a bad idea right? Might be able to lose some pounds. Whatever.

10 + 3 buys!
Not in chronological order.

#1 Tissue holder.


I don't like to throw in lots of tissue in my bag so I squeeze 2 to 3 packs of them into one tissue holder. Top it up every 2 weeks or so.

$1 from Century Square's 3rd storey. I don't what's the shop name.

#2 Guess wallet


I change my wallet every year with a new one that cost at least $50 cause if I don't I'll change my wallet every few months. Many cheap one = One expensive.
& this keep my cards and cash organised.

#3 Hand cream


Don't bother about the brand. Nivea's hand cream is too oily for me. Every time I wash my hand its like washing oil away but it keeps my hand moisturised. Bring along one in your bag and use it after you've washed your hand or when it feels dry.
You don't want a part of hands that's 10 years older than you right?

Less than $7. Get it anywhere like supermarkets, Gurdian, Watsons etc.

#4 First aid tin


Plaster for my blisters or kids who fall down by the road side, cotton buds to dig my ear in the toilet if its itchy, bobby pins for fringe and axe oil for old lady who fainted.

$3.90 from Mini toons.

#5 Lip Ice


Your lips need SPF and moisture too. How well do you wanna kiss wrinkled lips?

Less than $5. Supermarkets, Guardian or watsons. Red berries at Tampines Blk 201 (super cheap).

#6 Domo super stick


Removes hair on your upper lips that accumulate sweat and whack your makeup.

$4.90 at blogshop. $8.90 at Bugis 2nd storey.

#7 Faux lashes


A wig for your lashes.

1 for $16. 2 for $30. Bugis 2nd storey.

#8 88 eye palette.


I don't have to buy eye shadows anymore.

Original: $28. Shimmer: $34 @ www.myclassycloset.blogspot.com
www.coastalscents.com

#9 Burberry perfume.


Nobody will ever know that I haven't bathe for 2 days.

Price forgotten.

#10 Avene Sunblock cum make-up base


I got this after people said I'm fair to maintain my fairness. Got it on March 8th.
Super water resistant. Works as makeup base too.

$35 at Guardian.

# 11 = 10+1 EverSoft hand and body lotion


Whitens my skin and keeps it moisturised. If you don't have a smooth butt, use it :D

$5.90 at Red berries.
Available at supermarkets, Guardian and Watsons.

#12 = 10+2 Black lash glue


If it smudges, it'll look like eyeliner. Easy to use with a brush applicator.

$8.90 from Bugis 2nd storey.

#13 = 10+3 L'oreal damage care


Mends damages and gives you soft hair.

Price forgotten.

The End.

Happy New Year!! ,
ClaireChing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger