tattoos

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas eve!!

Its Christmas eve already!

Time flies with rocket speed. My family's not celebrating Christmas and I'm not gonna get anything from anyone :(

And dad still owe me money making me so broke and miserable staying at home during Christmas eve and can't think of what to blog about!



00:00

I'm gonna stay out of town tomorrow! Don't wanna get myself lost in the crowd.
& 2009 is coming.

Buying a planner and write 2009 for 50 times. Every time a new year starts I still write the previous year when I write date.



I got a bruise for my Christmas present. I've been such a blur toot recently. Remembering wrong date (I told nuffnang the wrong date 3 times for my goodie bag collection), hit on a 'wet floor' yellow sign under my block and hit on my own sofa!

All those happened yesterday T.T

oh god.



Got my Passion card :D But the name turns out to be Claireching instead of ClaireChing. Tsk!

With love,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger