tattoos

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Unaccompanied

I skipped school again. Woke up feeling tired and my mum only agree with me skipping school after I've brush my teeth -.-

And I can't even go back to sleep lah. So mum went to the park to catch grandma, she's always staying at park catching up with her aunties and back home at 8am. Had dimsum for breakfast and we bought slippers. Mum grand and me :)


I was so flared up by my stylist colleague. That frigging guy was being way honest. Was looking around for Louis and that stupid guy asked me if I wanna perm my hair saying that I'll look nice perming it. Then he go on saying maybe I can straighten it. After a while he was like, "nonono. Perm better you've little hair"

Fook you ah. Imaging for the past 15 years you've been blessed with luxuriant hair and now its the other way round.

But my grandma was kind enough to lie to me that its not that way.
--
remember this post card?? I signed up for the love loaf and I'm returning it when its full.
30cents can feel them a day.

Are you aware about this?

1. Every 5 seconds of your life, a child dies of hunger?

2. 10.9 million children die from starvation each year. And 9.7 million of the deaths could be prevented. These deaths are caused by malnutrition, starvation and lack of clean water.

3. 30 cents from you can feed a child for the entire day.

4. 2.3 million children are currently living with HIV. They did not choose it. They are born with it.

5. There are 1.6 million child prostitutes.

6. There are such things like Child Soldiers in war countries. That shouldnt be the case at all.
--
Think about it. If you're one of them, you want somebody to help you too, right?
nobody ask you to sponsor. just put 30cents in the love loaf everyday, it'll be enough.

Sign up for a love loaf.
They won't do anything bad about your personal info. They need those to send you the love loaf and post cards.

Karma.


Anyway, I was so flared up by that stupid stylist, I went to the park to do some maths and enjoy the breeze whilst looking at the senior citizen practicing their taichi.


Went to the dentist yesterday and received a referral letter to get my braces done after consultation and queuing which usually takes up to half or 1 year. Damn long.

I've got to go to Ngee Ann Sec for tooth fillings - 6 tooth - before I can start my braces.

Went to city hall then mum called to tell me that she's not cooking.
--
I hope there isn't gross news about McCafe. Cause their coffee are really CHEEEAP ah!


My dinner. I spent more than an hour sitting at mac alone to finish the food while studying geography. Supposed to have a test today but I missed school.



I made dad buy me 4 new big towels for me to wrap my hair up so that it looks as though I have tresses.

Look damn cock.



I found this shop selling GEO color lens at a damn low price!!

http://www.love-sshopping.blogspot.com/

Order 3 pairs of lens from them. I've mailed the lady and am paying her tomorrow.
1 pair $16.
2 pairs is $14.50/pair
4 pairs is $13.50/pair

It's authentic. Cause she'll be giving me the cert to prove that its authentic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger