tattoos

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

my many many days

Is it alright if I don't blog for title amount of day?? My prelims is this Friday actually last Friday, I you look at my diary September all the way to November its packed with prelims and O level.



With my standard getting a distinction is not in any way near me. I still have a lot to study, alot to work on. Mum and dad pit their hopes on me. I have to score well, even B4 is a totally big nono.



Dad's family is filled with scholars who are getting degree after degree. If I don't get any distinctions my dad and mum will have nothing to be proud of. I have to stress myself. To study. To work harder. Start mugging before its too late.






Went to bed at 5pm last evening hoping to wake up in early in the morning to complete all those homework I mentioned.



Instead I woke up at 8.15pm. Got online and started eating whilst preparing to do my homework.
& my times membership's here :)





marble cake wasn't enough to fill my tummy though I had a $5 mixed meat sauce noodle for lunch. After that I cooked maggi mee.
& my family have enough maggi mee to last us for 24 days.






This was how my $5 mixed meat sauce noodle looked like. Yesterday's lunch. Called Deborah after I reached home cause I don't wanna have corn flakes for lunch and have them again for breakfast.



The 2 of us was super hungry but I order a $5 noodle. When the uncle walked pass his wife with my noodles she was staring at it and mumbling to him.




oh ya, that's my maggi mee - supper.

I love japan mushrooms. Chinese herb. Herbal tea. Pratically anything that normal teens don't like.



The good thing about taiwan good's is that they are cheap and have the quality. But you have to wait for 2 months!

Sis help me got this bag and told me I need to wait for a month. And I waited so long that I forgot I ordered a bag from taiwan till she reminded me.
& it's only $9.50.

Totally a steal :DD



I know Louis (hairstylist) helped me cut bang the other time and the ugliness almost made me cry. But I wanna give it a try. With this photo.

He told me that he'll be able to help me cut any hairstyle as long as I show him a photo of it.
& I'm totally original !!



Pictures in my phone.



This was taken 2 to 3 weeks ago when I deliberately missed school and mum went to catch grandma with her gossip club.



We had dimsum.



The dinner I had after the money no enough movie, I wore my pyjamas to TM that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger