tattoos

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Just yet another saturday

Opps! Today is Sunday.

Oh mian! How should I start this post??

Dad said he wanna have dim sum for tomorrow's breakfast (his pre-birthday celebration) and I don't know if his still going on with that idea or not.

Nobody in my family works that include my mum who is working as a housefly always buzzing around our house making breakfast for us, waking us up and worry that I won't go to school on Tuesdays and Thursday.

So when its dad's birthday he'll have to pay for his own birthday feast while I order all the dish. And its the same for mum's, bro's and my birthday.



It's been raining for the past few days and things can't get any better than that unless Singapore snows or something.

I'm feeling really warm now! Down-ed a bottle of water and there's no difference.



This is what I call holiday. I simply can't stand guys who don't have the ability to tolerate nail polish. How can they dislike it??

It's like fashion cum beauty, maybe one day I should find a boyfriend who feels repugnance towards it and torture him.

Like putting on fake nails and drop it in a box of popcorn during movie and have him put it into his mouth without knowing it.

OR

Deliberately ask him to do pedicure/manicure with me.

OR

OMG. The faux nail gule is killing me. Smell like super glur la!!




Dad and bro went to watch the air show. Me mum and aunt went to Tampines Mall. Yeah! Tampines Mall again.

Grandma's sick so nobody we were allowed to go too far. Just in case she feels really sick we can still rush home.



The 2 had their lunch and bought fried chicken as snacks.

All 3 uncles of mine undergone coronary heart disease's operation recently. Its genic. Even my sis and dad have heart problems.



With plum powder.



The cute shirt which will turn mouldy after a few years.



Chocolate shake.



Dinner at a newly opened restaurant at Century Square. The food is very home.
& bought 2 tops from I.p zone.

It's 10.59pm, like so early uh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger