tattoos

Thursday, August 21, 2008

10 things this fall

Magazine addict is me. Fashion addict is me. The chio one, confirm is me (damn BHB).

With all the magazines I bought, I'm slowly turning into a fashion addict. I'm a fashion cum magazine addict since wee (not urinating) so the previous sentence is an excuse.

And there's always a 10 things is fall/autumn or 10 things this spring/summer.
so here's the 10.





#1 white shirt.

I got it but its a boyfriend tee. You'll see why you need a white tee later on.





#2 a big bag/leather bag.

Its animal killing so just get a big one will do. I think the bag I post previously fits the big bag right??





#3 tall boots.

There's still really really high platform like 16 inches?? Louis Vuitton has them. BUT!! Like I say, how long will the love last?? It's only half a year or less for me. So I'll get an almost identical and save 12 times more money.

Branded bags can be sold up to 10 to 12 times of their cost price.



#4 sheath dress

"Match it with a hem-length coat or wear it on its own with pumps; anyway you wear the classic, knee-length sheath dress it's a winner."

That is a quote from the website I got it. But hey! Singapore just won't snow.. how??
& tall boots will make you sweat.



#5 Pearl necklaces / statement necklace

Anything that catches everybody's attention! bright hue too (:


#6 Black Pantsuit

Here's why you need a white shirt - to wear inside.
& I bought a kimono !!

And I'm going to Japan end of the year!! woo hoo~


#7 military jacket.

"Pop on a multi-buttoned military jacket or coat this season to add structure and natty tailoring.

Wear It: Military jackets are usually fitted, so pair with wide-leg pants for a fitted-over-loose silhouette. Longer military coats go with everything, just watch the placement of the buttons (loads of button on a full or top-heavy figure will just accentuate the problem). "




#8 Bow

Can be accessories too. bow hairclips, headband...



#9 belts.

The belt's super thin. Its easy coming out with all this 10 things this fall, but if you really wanna pair them up, its difficult for me..


#10 Cashmere Wrap

It's too warm for Singapore lah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger