tattoos

Friday, August 8, 2008

I give thanks.

Had a conference with huili and xueli last night. Learnt alot from them. They told me what I need to change. Thank you.

I've been asking people to tell me when they find me annoying so that I'll change to be a better person instead of having those high and mighty attitude about myself.




I thank my father for buying 2 bunches of banana and only managed to finish one bunch. When the banana turned so riped till its about to rot I finally got the time to bake banana cake.

13 bananas.



Cream butter and sugar together.



It actually turns out to look like my sunshine butter sugar cream roll's cream. Same type of butter used too (:

And my eyebrow doesn't seem to be growing uh. Its growing like grass cause I didn't bother to pluck it one by one. When I bother to do so, I over-plucked and my eyebrow went out of shape.
& I'm waiting for it to grow then trim.




la banana!

I don't eat banana. So after the banana cake is done, I'll smell until I'm happy with it then wait for it to cool down before I eat.

Note* Eating cake/muffin/cupcake blah blah blah while they are not cool will make you botak (dropping alot of hair).

When I eat I'll get a bite-ful enough for me to make sure that its edible then leave it there. Like damn dirty. But my family don't care. Only among ourselves.


grind grind grind grind grind!




I felt so F&N coursework B when making the banana muffin cause I weight 100g each. Since there's so many banana I thought of making 6 muffins so dad can bring them to the market and share with everybody.
Then mum told me that he won't be working today.

Isn't it amazing that a white white mixture



Can turn into something like this?

Look as though there's a drought then the ground crack.




And a super brown cake.

Half for ah ma and half for us.



The map to o school. I'm picking up hip-hop after O level, anybody wanna learn too??

ya ya. I was supposed to go for my orthodontic consultation but I was late. Damn it. Postpone to 15 September; 10.30am and I haven't check if there's any clash with my prelim.

I'll go wash up and continue blogging.
& I'm back.




I was waiting for 1.30pm so I could meet love-sshopping owner. Am waiting for the 15th so I can buy my magazines, I checked on cleo, female, elle, seventeen, smitter, official even teens and teenage which I don't read but there wasn't any new issue.

Die. I'm a magazine addict.

Good thing there's a place call times. Where you can stand there, sit there or squat there to read those magazine. Like so cheapskate. haha.

Here's what I found.



I waited for yuyu ( owner de love-sshopping.bs) from 1.30pm to 2pm then I ask her where was she and she forgot about meeting me!!

Then she got her friend down to meet me and another 30 minutes past. But it was a he! a good looking he somemore!

Whatever. To make it up, she'll give me a pair of free lens upon my next order. If the lens' good I'll order again.

Alot don't dare to try online lens so I've thought of giving it a try. So people will have an alternative - cheaper.
--

Ronald MacDonald got big foot.



Got home and mum told me to make a telephone booking for money no enough and that we'll be watching at TampinesMall. Like so ridiculous.

I got home from TM and 30 minutes later I went there again -.-

Many said that money no enough is like an other typical jack neo's flim but I only see people crying but I feel nothing. Totally nothing. And I like it this way.

There's what you get after making a phone booking.




this stupid tiny bottle of eyedrop cost me $5. No way bigger than an earpiece.



I forgot to on macro and its all blur.

Went home to change. That's actually my pyjamas but I don't careless, I was too tired to think I about what to wear and grab whatever I saw in my closet.



take 2.



Good hair day (:



I wanna do hair extension at Millie's ! or whatever you spell it. Who wanna join me??
& pierce my belly button too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger