tattoos

Sunday, April 11, 2010

A short boring one.

Okay, I am going to blog. but it's still not in my best blogging mood. hahaha.
AND i still cant find my phone cable to upload my 'nice' photos. tsk tsk.

Anyway I finally rebonded my hair!!:D after thinking of doing it for a very time.
Not for the straightness but for the neatness. So i am very satisfied now (:
but from now on, i have to take trouble to keep my hair in the hair net during work.
the ai mei(vain)'s sacrifice
.
.
.
Grumble time:
I forgot to stop my music player of my itouch. and it switched off cos its battery went flat. and my itouch is a hack-ed one. and you know once a hacked itouch switch off, it wont be hacked anymore. and i have to reconnect with itunes. and after i did that, my itouch version got updated. and once updated, it no longer can be hack):
okay. the end.
.
hahahahha. another weekends gone. another week of continous working!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger