tattoos

Friday, April 9, 2010

New York New York

5 more days to school and my class is all the way to the end of RP. 4 days of school a week (yeah! factor). 3 classmates share the same class as me. 2 more days before I switch my bio clock and 1 more day to sleep at 3am. Not like I choose to but I can't sleep till it's 3am!

Oh wells. I should stop sitting down so much, I can feel my butt expanding and getting heavier. FML. Everytime I think of this I flare up and get pissed over every single things people say and almost at everyone.



Hardly anybody seen my nails plain nowadays cause they have chio nail lacquer over and turned frail, cracked and eventually chipped off cause I tend to forget the result of too much lacquer. Which explains my short nails and OPI nail envy! Yes, I got them from the blogshop I mentioned. Only $18. Double up as a base too.



This is an irony.



Cooped up home for a week, even the MRT seemed to travel faster and I started appreciating everything's that's outside my house, just not my house. It was like breaking free from horrid and I refused to cab cause I don't wanna be kept in a small place. Crazy.
Sound like I've been force to undergo confinement but it was my failed attempt of saving. I ended up shopping more - online.



Shaun.



Good to camwhore while waiting for food.



Birthday present from BFF.



I promise to take the Yankee burger challenge when I lost 17 pounds but I'm can't be arsed to exercise at the moment. And I saw that some guy actually managed to finish the huge burger all by himself within 1 hour! OMG!



Good news! (or bad news) Imma join the berry army, hopefully, soon. Not Storm 2. Bold 2.

I know I've been ranting about getting eve and all but my friends just made me realized how much I wanted bold after watching Paris Hilton BFF last January. And sticking to the things I want at the very start is always the best choice cause I tend to make a detour and still get the same thing. So why waste time?



Good things are worth the wait but food not served in 10 minutes feel like a decade! Thankfully I survived the 30 minutes wait. So long I thought the kitchen forgot our food!



Choosing what to eat takes longer time than waiting for food when I don't have any cravings. Last month I was craving for salmon and sashimi but this month?! Only sweet and sinful things. I can't even decide dinner anymore but I can decide dessert at first look.




Terriyaki Chicken Chop.
I love canned pineapples better than fresh ones cause they 'don't bite' nor leave that annoying weird feeling on my tongue.




A saying goes, "No matter what, there's always space for dessert."



Thick and warm chocolate like gravy.



CHOCOLATE!!!



An artistic finish.



Ended up spending most of our time in NYNY and didn't get much time to shop and only managed to get a hairband. Better than nothing!

xoxo,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger