tattoos

Monday, April 26, 2010

Fashin Holict - SG cheapest wholesale online store*

Hooked on flea market, I've decided to hunt for the cheapest online store which, at the same time have quality and good service I trust. Then I came across this!


(Click-able)

Like title suggest, they really is the cheapest wholesale online store I've seen so far. Growing up I know expensive clothes are but cotton produced by Mother Nature but smart people started labels and height their price to earn more. Taking off the labels, they are the same. At times even lousier.

I browsed through the site and found a few piece I like, even though you aren't interest cause I don't too when I look at others posting it, I'm still going to paste the photos here.

TOP



Right: Black lace tank top - $15.72.
Left: Lace blouse - $17.58

DRESS



Right: Lace dress - $18.51
Left: Black and white body con dress - $17.58



Right: Denim dress - $18.51
Left: Floral sundress - $18.51

Maxi



Right: Checkered maxi - $21.30
Left: White floral maxi - $20.37
Outer wear



Right: Denim coat - $19.44
Left: Biker jacket in beige - $18.51


The point I'm trying to come to and let you notice is their low price. Out of this many, non of them is above $22. In fact, majority of what they sell is under $20 unless maxis or jacket. Most of the time I won't bother looking at the clothes with such pictures cause they are often not in-stock and I have to wait for weeks or even months for them to reach me. Till then I don't even know what I've ordered -___-"

Good news apart from low-price, Fashion Holict (click-able) goods are generally in-stocks too!

Whoots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger