tattoos

Friday, April 23, 2010

RP flea market buys


Being efficient, I'm going to show you my flea buys from school before I head out to celebrate BFF's birthday. Never knew flea market was so fun and pocket-friendly. Even though, like I said previously, their quality may be inferior but we're talking about fashion here! Not style. Fashion is made to be unfashionable and they will very soon pass. Style remains. Splurging on timeless classic pieces is better than doing it on something you won't like 6 months later or like, 2 wears.

Make sense? Yes. I know.

Please leave a comment if you know about upcoming flea markets!
And for flea buys now!



Roman number bangle - $10.



Floral romper - $20.



Golden studs.
The thing about shopping at flea, though they are still from blogshop, you get to feel and look at the clothes before buying. I feel so cheated and pissed at myself whenever clothes I bought online is far from what I'd imagined then go, "I should have known."



Floral for Spring!!
Another plus factor for flea, they are (mostly) cheaper than blogshop's original price.




Owl necklace - $9.90



High waist pants - $18.



Sliver studs.
I've been a sucker for studs and gold recently, I'll stop and stare at them before walking away.



Vintage leather skinny belt - $13.90.
They are good for Spring!

Other than flea buys I bought my berry bold 2!!!



T3T

Imma get changed and meet BFF soon!
We're going to a new place with good food review. The food better be good cause I am paying!

xoxo,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger