tattoos

Monday, March 8, 2010

Nails @ Dolish

Steamboat tomorrow!

CNY haven't end for long but I'm having steamboat for my birthday -__-" Pardon me people who are coming. I couldn't think of anything that will be good to gather all the people I am close with together.

I never see the point in holding a party and inviting mere acquaintances. Friends start from strangers but not on my birthday.




Chio blue nails I got from Dolish on Saturday.



Dolish mailed me to be their nail model and there, I went there again and got my nails done. Just in time for my birthday.



Beautiful hand drawn flowers.
They have friendly manicurist who will painstakingly draw every single thing nicely for you. I used to go to Far East cause they are very cheap and I went home with cuts.



Shortly after, I ruined my nails.
Thankful they provide '3 days after' Free touch up service. Gonna go back on Wednesday.



Chio nails.

xoxo,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger