tattoos

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

12 March '10


Why does it feel like I haven't blog for a long long time when it's only 3 days?? Every time I look at my folder I'll be like, "I must blog already. I haven't been blogging for such a long time." I checked my last post it says 14 March.

For weeks I was hogging on the phone, refusing sleep until 5am and waking up at 11am. 12pm latest. Ended up having horrible dark circles that concealer can't hide, making me look years older. Therefore, they are photoshop. Some extensively.




Edelyn and I decided to celebrate our birthday together cause it's rare to have someone sharing the same birthday with you! We share similar birthday, characters etc. Shall not bore you with the details but you know what I mean.

Lunch at Din tai feng.



Don't know what made me give this kind of face but they actually gave me 8 shrimps ONLY!
Whatever.


Birthday cake.



Gift exchange!
My face was highly photoshop. I know that.

That's all for turning 18.

xoxo,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger