tattoos

Monday, March 1, 2010

Deluxe breakfast

Every holiday I get insomnia.
When I have nothing to look forward to I just stay awake the whole time and wait for I-don't-know-what. Felt like a waste to sleep when you haven't done anything in that day.

I always ask myself, "what have I done today that leave me nothing to regret if I were to die now." Obviously it's nothing. If there is I won't even have insomnia la!



One fine morning, at 6.33am I found myself still awake and chatting on Skype with my friend who have a freaking screwed bio clock. Thankful he was around to chat with me before my breakfast came.

What's there for you 24/7 with assured taste other than MacDonald?



Came in 20 minutes!
Too kiam siap (stingy in hokkien) to top $1+ for a different beverage cause I thought their coffee would turn out decent but turned out like water.



Suddenly it looks like junk but they still have the best pancake I've eaten since young!



Prolly the geekiest moment of mine and a failed camwhore shot with my breakfast.



Looks like something...



Done and throw. How convenient.

ClaireChing


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger