tattoos

Thursday, March 25, 2010

AIW

February,
I bought Alice in the Wonderland OPI nail collection from a blogshop. Great service and I received my stuffs in 4 days? Cause they had instocks for that collection (Y)



I love receiving mails!
Everytime I got the email saying they mailed out my purchase I'll race to the mail box at 4pm the next day to see if the postman got my stuffs or not. And I seldom opt for registered postage cause I missed mine once and gonna go all the way to the post office to collect. Lazy.

Please don't let my mails go missing. Please please please. But why do mails get missing when your bills don't?!



Apart from receiving mails I like popping bubble wrap or dropping things wrapped in bubble wrap to see if the wraps are really that useful or not. Double thumbs up for the blogshop they gave me free red toe separator and blings.



Vivid colors.



Tested all of them on my then long nails. Looking at it I think my nails were a bit too long. I couldn't even reach the corner of my eyes when I'm using skincare. Gonna cut them cause I broke a few while trying to pinch my sis's butt. Opps!



I can has Mad as a Hatter nails now and a hard time removing them later on.

Good rainy day,
ClaireChing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger