tattoos

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Home geek.

The best way to save up used to be staying home the whole day and go no where. But I'm still shopping online and counting down to the days I get my loots.

I still need shoes, (school) bag, clothes, mp3 and headphone if I get one (I refused to use earpiece), black LG eve (waiting for black, don't know when will it be available in SG or will it ever be. LG!! If you're looking please. I want LG eve black!), lash extension, hair dye, hair cut, take car license, air humidifier, a queen size bedframe, curtain tracks, curtains, drawers, car, carpark lot, petrol, a new Tv, an apartment, a maid..
You get what I mean, the list goes on. Non-stop

Which obviously means I have nothing to blog about apart from camwhoring photos. Better than nothing right??




I am a geek.



Braces chick.



Photo enthusiast.






Taking photos from similar angle thinking that I will look better on the 2nd shot but still the same.



I'll update soon.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger