tattoos

Saturday, May 2, 2009

wait with me .

Xiaoqiang went to the heaven..
But before he go, he came to say goodbye for the last time in our dreams.
At least the last time i "saw" him, he is still healthy:)
.
I went practice this morning, after so so long.
and basically the whole afternoon was rotting at home.
Made blogskin for Lihao!:)
I wanted to knit something like a bear or a rabbit.. following the book. BUT it's so hard..... I managed to reach step13 only before getting stuck and it's only the very beginning.
DON'T GIVE UP! ...

Sidetrack abit.
MY FAVOURITE SHOW:)
I've watched it for two times, and it never failed to make me cried again.
But the funniest thing is ... I always watched "The Lake House" alone.
Love it still. If you like lovestories, do watch it!!:D
.
.
who will be there tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger