tattoos

Monday, May 11, 2009

Lunch at IKEA Tampines

I thought my mum is dumb but I'm dumber :(
She found my wallet, at first I told her its fake and only cost $15.
Who knows she saw it at Tampines 1 while shopping?

Now my nets is confiscated!
There goes all my shopping >:(

Anyhow, I met Andy last Saturday for lunch at IKEA cause we're too free and have nothing better do.



Here we go..



Lunch at IKEA.



With the food and



all...



We got a trolley and



filled it up with...



FOOD THAT I DON'T EVEN EAT!!
Since when you see me eating all this greasily food ?? o.O



But I love chocolate mousse.
Only $1.50 =D

Well..
I ate the wings cause they're really delicious but by the 2nd my tummy was feeling funny then I ended up in the toilet after I ate the 3rd.
That's why I don't eat them!

Enough of my complain,
let's show you how to eat chicken wing with fork and knife - glamly or not??
Watch the video.
Credit* I edited my video based on how Andy did on his. BUT I was the one who came out with all these chicken wing video idea hor!






Done with our food we he cleared our traces.



US!



BYE!

Pardon my short post,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger