tattoos

Sunday, May 3, 2009

spell this with me (:

I love smily face!
Anyway my mood now is kind of very-bored-and-superb-random. So be prepared for a long rattle,rubbish,random whatever post. And I realised my blogging mooooooood is back! I've been blogging almost daily even I got the most boring day. LOL!


Today went ahma house!!:)
& it means lots of good food!
then I camwhored again.....


Not wearing make-up make me looked pale, tired etc. But I really feel very comfortable not wearing any... on other hand, it make me feel more confident. IYO-.-

I love to do this face alot, i know. LOL, I think I look really cute like that!(:

Then in the afternoon, went to walk around at Tampines with Mama, Korkor & Alice:)
Korkor's new camera is superb cooooool. We took lots of pictures but I haven't get them yet, will upload them once I received!
Had a lot of yummy food today:)
We had subway, mee sua, crispy chicken, pork bun, onion bun, vege bun, milktea, cookie, bread..
LOL. My stomach is very happppppy.

Was bored and browsed through my old pictures folders. Browsed thru EXCO folder.. & found photos from the camp!! (: Some of the pictures I don't even recall taking. Think it will be nice for some serious flashback!

Preparing the water bombs, lots and lots of them!
We had a mini presentation on leadership(what the camp is about)
Yy & I are the presenters, I looked really bored in the picture:x

The most interesting game of the whole day ... it's the water games!
No matter what, everyone got wet eventually.



And this game!!!! Which required the players to memorised where is the numbers, and then opened them from 1-100. If wrong, have to restart. I really loved to play it, not alone though.
All ready to start the game ......

We are really discussing our own strategy at one side.

I cannot remember what we were doing, but they looked really happy in these pictures!:)

oooooh, i do miss them alot!
The EXCO performing:) with Yy & Jiarui acting.
Me(blocked by yiks), Yiks, Evonne & Darren singing
And Nicholas playing the guitar(:

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SHOW OF THE NIGHT!
The talent night performances is really funny/interesting:D
So piggy is all I can say? lol, cos there are alot of "pigs" that night.

This picture is really nice, so cute(:


LOL! Try to figure out what we were spelling! (I cant remember...)
Shall stop here or I will never end(:
Actually I wanted to blog on the EXCO gathering on the 12th April '09!! But the cable to Alice's camera is MISSING. I need the pictures to refresh my memory.. so ya. maybe when the pictures are here then I shall give a flashback again!:)

6th Envelope received from Jacky&Paul again!:)
_____
I think I am having diarrhea):
Maybe I should stop eating very spicy food...
But I really love very spicy food):

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger