tattoos

Thursday, May 28, 2009

MADison's

I think I'm going to have a screw or 2 loose in my brain soon or they already are.. UT aren't blood sucking enough, My blindness IS!

Damn it.

School's perfectly fine.
Am loving it more and more cause my classmates are really wonderful people.We share our troubles and I told some of them my secret.
Secret =
REALLY secret. The one that bugged me for 9 years which I though I won't tell anyone.

Maybe that's the thing that make me depress during certain month of the year. I get pissed/ depress and wanna hug someone so I feel safe enough to cry like a baby. BUT THEN! I'll feel like I'm losing my pride. So no way am I going to that.




I think the shop is closing so I better haste this post and go back home to sleep.
Yes. I just had my dinner and blogging about it now.

Madison's.



I love their sandwich a lot especially their Hawaiian sandwich.
Juicy pineapple. Only when there's a sandwich then I'll eat tomato and cucumber.

When I was smaller I used to pick all of them out even though I'll be left with an empty sandwich of course will the meat and all still there. Now, I don't do that anymore.
Guess I grew up a lil
and understand we just have to accept certain things in life. We can't have the cake and eat it or want everything in life to happen the way we want to be.

I'm not a bitch.
Life is a bitch. I think so.



My rocking nails that I got it done on Sunday while waiting for a friend to meet me at Bugis for Zam's gig.

Looks like the one I did for Chinese New Year.



Seee.
I was just pretending to be studying. Tomorrow's Science UT.
And I haven't study a lot on it. Wish me Luck.

Going home,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger