tattoos

Monday, May 18, 2009

Screwed up. Almost.

I've been feeling screwed up.
Right from my hair to my toe nails.

After the 10 May's shoot I've been considering hair extension.
The length. The thickness. And of course I'll choose braiding.
Okay! Let's make a deal ya?

Give me some suggestions on the length and thickness.
& I shall stop talking about hair extension until I got it on/ it gives me problem/ it is wonderful/ I got it out/ very sure I should not get it.




(continued on 20 May; 8.27am)
I was so tired yesterday! My sis was half drunk and woke me up in one way or another.
So I cooked a pot of porridge, went to bathe, wracked the whole thing (including the pot) cause it dried up.
& I threw the pot away. Shhh...

Mum didn't know I threw the pot away. I left the pot cover lying around. If she asks I'll tell her its lost. Then she'll ask my father. That's that.
---
That's my outfit for the shoot.
I tucked my long dress in. Previously I wore it to school - almost the stupidest thing I've ever done - I stepped on it and almost fall on the bus.



Just a photo.
My hair was in a mess. That's why I wanna do something to my hair.
Dark rings too. See!

Okay. I'm having UT later on.
Will update again.

Love you,
ClaireChing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger