tattoos

Friday, May 1, 2009

It's FRIDAY:)

Today is a long long day .......
I slept fully & helped abit on house cleaning ..
Mum & Alice did the most work , I admit that I was lazy and simply not motivated to clean):
Korkor came over with LUNCH!:)
and it's nasi lemak .. Guys who can cook is very rare.
MY KORKOR IS A VERY GOOD COOK !! NOT FORGET THAT HE BAKES WELL TOO!!:)
Lunch is great ++++++++++++ .

then washed up and prepared to go meet the girls~!
I've got the mood to camwhore today:D
Unglam shoooooooot :)

While waiting for ..........
THEM:)

Playing with the "reserved" sign .
We are "reserved" ~ . ok, just kidding. Jianwei is still single and available:)

Camwhored while waiting for everyone to arrived.
the left is taken using my 2mp camera. and the right one is a 8 mp camera.
See the difference!!
Jianwei is my camwhore partner for the night..


Jianwei looked really shocked here!! lol:x
(JW! if you want me to remove this picture, tell me asap!)

while I was camwhoring (using Weelong's)... Manda used my phone to camwhore too!
But it can't be compared to Weeleong's 8mp camera!:(
Anyway they are so sweeeeeeet ~
slowly one by one came... except rm.
then is with CHAN LIHAO:)
Lihao, Norin & Amanda ~
with different effects .

I know our smiles at the last picture are superb plastic! lol. it's because we were trying out the smiling mode which will only take a picture when we are smiling. So ya.. that explain it.
When ruimin reached....... you know once camwhoring session start, it's hard to stop:)
#1 : Testing.
#2 : Candid.
#3 : Nicest .
But Lihao looked really happy here!!

Dinner-ed @ the same old place , talk-ed , gossip-ed , laughter & smiles .
I guess it's the standard routine but we're not sick of them ..
In fact I love them :)
MORE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
I promise that I will talk less and listen more ok?:)

then headed back to lihao's for MORE FOOD! hohoho.
And we chilled downstair at void deck like maids&construction workers :x
Weeboon became a pro stacker .
and he got himself 7 cups of kopi/teh worth 70cents each from Manda. LOL!
Home Sweet Home
after that .

Jacky & Paul came over to pasir ris with the 4th envelope. :)
thankyou so much!
5th received thru personally dropped mail.
and 6th one is still a mystery!
RANDOM:
H1N1 virus (aka Swine Flu) won't affect you if you eat pork, touched pig etc.
"Even the experts who point to the swine genetic origins of the virus agree that people can't get the disease from food or handling pork, even raw." (Quoted from news@yahoo )
don't blame the pigs!!
------
I wish that Xiaoqiang(Alice's hamster) will get well soon..
We are really trying our best to take care of him. Now it's really up to him to be strong and get well. JIAYOU XIAO QIANG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger