tattoos

Monday, November 17, 2008

Food Expo - Eating and a bit of sampling !

Really gonna hit the gym before I wither and die. Compare us and the previous graduates from Junyuan. Oh boy, non of us is fit and tall.

Mum freaked me out in the morning. She was going on and on about how dad suspected her of stealing his $20 when dad was asking if she took it. Some more she was the one who dropped the $20 on the floor. When I said dad did nothing wrong, she said I'm bias, I'm a bootlicker and many mean thing. *faint*



Grandma, mum, sis and I board mrt to the Expo and there was lots of people compare to the last time we went to T3.


People.
Far away at the lift there's a lady with red top, that's my aunt.



Yummy donuts we bought. If you plan to starve yourself and go to the Food Expo, you better scratch that idea. You'll know why..



Crowd.

I was forced to go to the Expo, I really dislike jostling with people and going to crowded places. Either someone step on your toes/shoes or someone push you from the back.



Crowd again.



No sampling :(



Food Expo is ending tomorrow.



We finished the first row and there wasn't any sample. So we bought kou rou bao, I forgot the English term.



Finally a sample!!
Maggi curry noodle. Damn, it was spicy!
& I don't take spicy stuff



Yeah! There's a coffee machine and a queue that stretched out to the doorway. Tsk!



You think this is sample??
Short grain chicken rice rocks.



It's $1 chicken rice.



Durian pancakes.

I came out with a conclusion the other day. People who don't eat durian hate herbal stuff.
How right is that?



Pancake~



Durian!



Hap!



And here's 3 beautiful durian pancakes.



Crispy duck crepe.



Sample!
Coffee.



Oyster fine noodle for sampling.



Mulberry.
Ladies, don't you think these Mulberry look like something we see monthly??
& yes, it looks like blood clog.

Even my grandma agree to it.



Poor mulberry..
You were made like blood clog.



Coffee again.



We found a table, cleaned it and bought more food.



Gigantic balloons!



We got back to Tampines and saw a humongous pool with blue frame beside the parsa malam!



Sis and I ran towards it like mad and saw a kid in a balloon with air blew inside.


Tight and big.

Pop! In he go.

Okay okay, another one.
Two malay girls - getting it.


Blowing..



Blown.



Whatever, the 2 malay girls went into the pool of water after paying $9 and had their balloon blown. Now look at my happy toes. Without pedicure, my toes will look so happy. So does my wallet.



Dinner at..



Soup Restaurant.



Chicken and soup.



All time favourite.


Fried rice.



Lay a piece of lettuce. Add 2 piece of meat and sauce.



Wrap it up and eat :)



I picked out all the green peas simple because I don't like it.

I don't eat..
spicy food
fast food
green peas (depends on my mood)
banana
fresh pineapple and many many more.



Bought seventeen and I'm gonna read it.
Oh man, I'm such a magazine addict. How can someone resist the colourful and glossy cover? If yes, please just keep quiet.

GoodNight,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger