tattoos

Friday, June 25, 2010

Girl(s) thing. Bitch.

I get inspirational and overwhelmed with feelings when I'm traveling on a train cause there's no way you'll get motion sickness here unless you're really frail or to be honest, useless.



Sex and the city was incredibly heartwarming with girlfriends who's so lovable and totally don't kiss and tell or worst, make up stories about you to trample your name. Well, I'm (not) sorry but most of times, at least in my world, girls don't exist in this format.



During high school I met green eyed girls. Who pretented to be your friend and come to you when they want something.



Blessed with a good mother and who gave birth and passed her fantastically flawless fair complexion to us, I get girls on a common basis asking for my 'secret'. The truth in this case is useless to them.



You'll need to:

Wash your face reguarly

Drink plenty of water

Stay indoors more (fair)

Sunblock (I used to maintain fairness)

12 hours of sleep (I go crazy without it)



They've heard them all. Even I feel helpless when I demand an explanation from my mum on why I have blemish or pimple. That's what she'll tell me.



These girls will look at me skeptically thinking i hid something from them. Like I have elixir or uses SK-2 or have a fountain of flawless skin.



If you're not going to believe/ listen to what I tell you, DON'T ASK!



Stop being green eyed cause nobody is perfect. I may have what you don't. Same. You may have what I don't. What's there to be bitchy about?



Throughout high school I get girls bitching about other girls when they're with me and obviously they'll bitch about me too.



Why hang out with people you dislike so much that you need to bitch about all the time?





Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger