tattoos

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Berry lousy camera

I went out yesterday thinking that it'll be boring Java for the entire day at Bugis library but turned out we (me + classmates) were at Lenka by MOF instead. Since the expected boring day was so boring after all I left my camera at home.
Yes, 2 sentences to tell you I didn't bring my camera out so photos are taken by Berry.

Mad relieved that my Java assignment is halfway completed. We're to do a scrabble like game using Java codes, for nights I dream of Java and the program we use to write and test code. Although I dream every single night, I woke up feeling extra restless after a Java themed dream. Freak Java! I can make do without FB games etc. By why Java!



While they had pasta for lunch I slurped on a huge cup of ice mint lemon tea which lured me into the restaurant when I walked past. The cup was BIG! but the drink taste like grass and lemon tea in the end. Horrible.



Dinner @ a Japanese restaurant that used a hi-tech pen to order food. Which was pretty retarded even though it replaces foreign accents and stupid waiter that piss me off with their inattentiveness and lack of knowledge cause I can't scold the pen if it's not working.

That's what happen okay. When you don't have a camera all the photos that you take will be food and I can't be bothered with bloggers just posting food on their blog and conclude that they are a lousy blogger then stop reading their blog.




Forget about what I had for dinner. Here's a huge chio photo of me before I'm classified under 'lousy blogger who only blogs about food with lousy quality photos'. I'm left with the last week of holiday. 2 weeks is not enough la! Oh wells.


xoxo,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger