tattoos

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Concrete jungle where dreams are made of

I can't be arsed to take to doll up before I go out. All I do is stand in front of my wardrobe, stare, grab a decent piece and go out. No more chio eyelashes, drawn brows or neat hair. Staying at home starts to be a more than enjoyable and willing thing for me since my bedtime is screwed.

Making through the day feeling sleepy but when it's bedtime I feel like a recharged battery till then there's no where to go. I don't club. Like duh! It's such a money sucker. I rather stay home and bake or wait for Singapore to snow. Well, you get my point.



Continuation from the previous post, I spent the entire day in Orchard holding one side of my dress while shopping with Benson who was such a dear to accompany me after I posted on twitter asking who is in town.

I was too whiny to spend the day along. Had to talk non-stop.




Smelly sweaty smelling Bakerzin's macaron.
Went OMFG when I smelt it. It's like eating a person who just ran a marathon without using deodorant. Worst smelling macaron ever. Buy it for the person you hate. You can pee on it then sundry. Bet the receiver won't even know.

xoxo,
ClaireChing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger