tattoos

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sentosa trip. 13 June.

After an emo post there'll always be a longer post.

I just got out from a bath and all ready to blog! 13 June's long gone but I'm still gonna blog about it. Aussie can suck it cause I was only given 1½ hour to shop.
Since Great Singapore Sale (GSS) is ending on 26 July I'm gonna shop ¾ of my money away. The remainding will get me through my daily meals. Okay, set.

Sentosa now.



6 of us met at Vivo city with me calling everyone the night before to assure their presence cause you know how everyone will tell you they're going, in the end less than half really came..



Sentosa perfect!
Partly cloudy with strong breeze.

The guys wanted to tan and said, "who will hope for no sun when going to Sentosa."
ME of course!



From the left: Zam. Darren and Benson being blocked.



Now all of them are in the sea while me standing by the beach taking photos.
That's the 5 of them.

*I got my eye lash extension and my eye's really heavy.



Our hands! A B C D..Z!!
That C at the bottom is obviously mine.



Digging vigoriosly to bury Benson inside.



Burying..



There was so much fun laughing at the guys playing with each other.
That's Darren.



The 3 guys with Benson down there.



Compressing..
Pardon for this caption looking post. I can't remember much about what happen.



Trying to stand up..



I think they were trying to kill each other than any other thing.



See! Sit on someone so skinny.



Stuffing sand into his pants -_-"



Me! Still dry and clean wit Aishah at the back.



Here's my favourite photo!! Do you know why??

I was all wet at the end of the day then I realised I haven't got anything to change into and ended up wearing bermuda. Freaking tissue paper aunty looking. I'll get the photo from him and post it up.

Eye lash extension is so tiring. Super heavy la!

With my eyes closed and still typing,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger