tattoos

Friday, June 19, 2009

Pardon me...

for not blogging for so long - 8 days - I don't know why but I just can't seem to dig out time to do something for myself.

Everyday is just school then home. Routine more than anything else. I haven't got the time to sit down and talk to my parents before I got irritated and stomp away.

I used to say,
"Whoever that say money can't buy you happiness didn't know where to shop". To make me happier I'm going to shop right after I get my pay(:
& I got my hair extension done.



For the longest time I've said I'm going to get my hair extended. Now that it's done I'm going to take it out. Cause it stinks and makes me look like a Pontianak.

Alright. I'm gonna get my breakfast and off to work! Just for today.


I love you so much,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger