tattoos

Saturday, June 6, 2009

:D - in a happy mood


I feel that today is a weekday. Cos I still have to work, and last time only weekdays then need to report to ward.
Anyway I enjoyed my PRCP so far:) Nice staffs, sisters and preceptor! The only thing is that the ward(only my side) is very warm/stuffy like sauna. So I love working without make up!:) But I looked horrible. lol
Anyway I am very camwhore yesterday after a long break .
So be prepared for a series of me. (it's 20% of what I took)






Keep the comments to yourself,
this is MY blog!

Camwhore with Cap:) It is a gift from baby that time when he went to Taiwan!



MORE PICTURES TO COME! :D
But first .... I have to go YCK . hee. BYE!
________
OH YA OH YA! I'm getting my first Nuffnang paycheque soon!!:D
Received a call from Nuffnang regarding my full name. They don't believe that "Norin" is in my NRIC full name. Yes, it is:) I am born to be NORIN! I love my name although it is a malay-like name but that makes me unique!:) CHUA MEI LING NORIN.
.
.
Seriously nowadays I don't understand girl(s).
Please don't be so hypersensitive-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger