tattoos

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Aussie Day 2/ 3 - 1/ 2 June

Come!
Follow me on Twitter cause I'm getting busier and my sis just told me that my parents are considering throwing me into the wild instead of giving me allowance. Oh well.
* update: My sis is a liar. My mum said no.

Anyhow, I'm going to Sentosa this Saturday with my classmates and my bag was packed on Tuesday with my swimsuit, towel etc etc all inside. I hate tanning but somehow I'm uber enthu for Saturday's Sentosa.

And and tomorrow I'll be going to Toni & guy academy to get my virgin hair dyed. After so many years of black hair I'm finally getting it dyed.

I'll be blogging about Sentosa and my hair when I'm done with Aussie or can I just summarize everything up? Cause its really boring. There's like nothing worthy for me to blog about apart from I was there for 6 days?

But still ya..



We had another buffet meal and off we went.. taking the same vessel back to Brisbane. This time I became smarter and sat indoors with chair meant for sitting and sleeping.



For 2 consecutive days, we went to theme park. Obviously they are 2 different theme park la! If not I'll lodge a complain. Make them compensate or something.



Warner Bros. Movie World!!
The more I look at this photo the more I think I look weird. Bad lighting.



I'm like the most unexciting person on earth. I spent my entire time there walking around and only went for a ride -_-" Then the next thing I knew was we went back to hotel, had dinner and there my day 2 - gone.


Day 3




You guessed it??



We went on a hot air balloon ride!
Okay, I know this isn't a clear few of a hot air balloon..



How about this??
Its very tall when its fully blown. If I were to take a full shot of it I'll be on the road so here's one balloon which is opposite our's.



Pumping it with hot air..



Me!
I woke up dead early in the morning like 4.45am to take the ride and I could still smile so effortlessly.



And up we went !!



Camwhoring..






Building of Gold Coast right at the end.



See. How small the shadow.



Down we went and on a land with a lot of..



Cows.
The cows ran every where across the land before we land. And went we did, they are ran away.



It was so difficult to move around.
Their dungs were every where! So much in such a small area of grass.



Off we went to another theme park..



We missed our breakfast and the tour guide got people to buy MacDonald's for us. AND YES!
EVERYBODY EATS MACDONALD'S! Even me! *roll eyes*



Another day of walking.



Food over there is really expensive. Nothing like Singapore's.
A baguette set costed AU$10. S$11.50.

My 3rd day is done!



Ended with a fly that flew in to my roasted pumpkin soup.


Alright, I'm going to get dinner.
Will tomorrow! I wanna kick Aussie out of my to-blog-list.

I LOVE YOU!,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger