tattoos

Sunday, June 7, 2009

*AHEM*

This is a long pictures full post :)
Some flashback .
Friday is always meeting up with the loves gfs! Special appearance of Jacky. Jw and Hl came over together!!
Awwwww. sweet huh:)


Lihao found her sister's old polaroid camera, and decided to buy the film to see if it's still working. Yes, it is still working :D and it's addictive.
POLAROID PHOTOS :)

the first photo "trying-out"





But I have to leave early that night. I had morning shift on Saturday): ah, spoilt the fun. ):



Went over to YCK to find Mr Boyfriend with pasta yesterday!:) Cooked by your sincerely.

I think it's very nice. lol. SAY IT IS very NICE, MR BOYFRIEND!!!(:

My favourite three shoots :)
MY WORKING LIFE ..

I enjoyed my morning shift today alot (:
Working with a bunch of good staffs/colleagues does matters alot to me.


Real working shift make me have days-confusion. I thought it is weekends now... -.- My Sunday end weirdly. AND IT'S MONDAY ALREADY but i feel that weekends just started. Cos my off day is Monday. lol. then is BACK TO WORK ON TUESDAY.
_____________________________

TODAY AFTER WORK:)
Went out with Mummy, Korkor & Alice!

I am feeling pretty pretty today :P





_________End of My "Zhi-Lian" Photos_________
Some of the photos :)
We went to Suntec for Aston's :)


Mummy's birthday coming !!! ( 09June )
Actually there are alot alot more photos ... but I become too lazy to upload now.
Maybe next post!!

My new card-holder:) Handy for attachment !
....
Such a long day that makes me mentally divided it into two days.
YEA, TOMORROW!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger