tattoos

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Torment

You'll know how I feel when you can't talk! Mute.
My family love love love love to ask rhetorical question.
And never seem to remember, I can't speak for the moment.

This is exasperating >:(
I can't speak.
I can't give any comments.
All I can do is give them a WTH!-you-think-I-can-reply-you?! face.




The doctor didn't give me any comments.
Only asked me to rest my throat and not speak. Use hand sign for presentation meh ?
I don't wanna get C for school loh..



All these tablets, 3 times a day.
Call me Claire the swallower!

This muteness is a blessing in disguise.
Whilst blogging this post there's a quarrel going on.
Thank god, I'm mute. Else I'll poke my nose in and come back without one :S

Mute,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger