tattoos

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random update.

For the longest time, I've not update for 7 days and here I am
with a random update.

Don't just ditch me for doing this,
I haven't been hooked on a game or what so ever. Only a bit busier than usual.
So yeah.. Let's get started with my random update.


On 12 April, Sunday.



You know how much I hate my laugh line, what can I do?
Gonna bear with it. Braces.

Went for a shoot and almost die from supper cause too much food
was ordered.
And I watched Paris Hilton BFF show till 4am before feeling empty
nuff to go to bed.

On 14 April, yesterday.



Went out with Huili and Jing Chee.
By now I'm sure you know who is Huili. Just in case, she's the one in white.
Ever crazy and loud she is. I was asked to join the 2 of them cause JingChee
is actually afraid of her.

She's always, almost, yelling at her (JingChee).
Poor girl.

Today.



I woke up at an unearthly time, 6.50am.
Trying to switch my sleeping time so I won't feel grumpy or sleep deprived
during school.

Mum bought this high frequency mosquitoes repellent which was supposed to produce a sound with high frequency as said which human can't hear.
BUT!
I'll be the one running away before the mosquitoes do. The yiiii~ sound given out is
irritating.



I bought a mini white portable fan.
The weather is killing me

Okay, I'm going to Tampines 1.
Cya !

With Love,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger