tattoos

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Aussie on 30 May

I just started school and my dad bought tickets for my holiday -.-''
Okay, not mine. Family to be precised.

We're going to Aussie on 30 May to 4 June =D
I've been stuck in Singapore for so long~ Gonna be blogging about it.
Like jot down everything. Max my 4GB memory card. Blog!!
36 days. Yi pee!

Tell me where to get a pink luggage !
My parents bought 3 black one >:(



Kind of slack in school.
2 breaks a day. And I always don't know what the hell is going on till the
end of the day.

I was too worn-out on the first day that I slept at 10pm.
Didn't even have enough energy to argue with my family. Restless.
& I was so happy cause I couldn't sleep throughout the holiday.



Everyday I'm traveling by bus. Its really dreadful when its time to go home.
Traveling home..
So I'm asking my dad to drive me home later on :D



Morning sun.
The weather's really bad recently.
Super high temperature and minimal rain.
Global warming. Hate it.

I hope I can go on and on blogging non-stop till my break time comes.
Am too lazy to do any work =D

Will be blogging again. Love you,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger