tattoos

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

:) - I've got the moooooood!

Yes! I went to the ZOOOOOOOOO (:
& I realised I didnt take much pictures of the animals..... except some plants.
cos I've been to zoo so many times
but have never go to the TROPICAL CROPS PLANTATION before
so when I went over, I was more amazed by the plantation. lol!



ok, only four pictures of the plants.
.

.

.

the only proof that I went to zoo is this....


and this !
It's a KANGAROOOOOOO~(:

In the end, we jotted down the events we remembered onto the zoo map(:
Some zooooooooomed in~



Had lots of fun. But I missed the Baboons.......):
___End of the ZOOOOOOOOO___

ME:)
Outside , I looked like this....

At home, I looked like this!
Hair all nice and tidy(:
_________________
Tuesday and Wednesday
Guzheng practice plus Orchestra practice ~

New score, lazy me, fast beats, lazy me.
I really have to buck up & start practising real hard!!
Or else I cannot catch up , like now):
Ms PQ and Me.
And randomly during the practice..
Harry came over and suggested to take pictures.
"too far!!" . "I want to stand in the center!?" . "I want to stand there!!"
and that explained so many shoots taken.

CONGRATS TO SHAOLONG WHO PASSED HIS TP!:)
thankyou in advance for the ride home next time! lol!


JR came over to NYP with dinner and milktea!!!

Milktea craving satisfy! (:


------------------------------------
Having alot of fun with my webcam.
Just realised that it had so many fun effects.





some are really nice and some really creepy.


Alice joined in the fun as well :)

.........

GREENTEA MUFFINS made by Korkor(:

It's nice:D

&&&&&&&!
MY LOST NAMETAG IS BACK!:D
it just *pop* and appear near my dressing table.
Guess its vacation ended early! lucky I havent go to make a new one:)

Ok, bye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger