tattoos

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Haji Lane with girlfriends

I'm home with tired legs!
For the past 2 allowances received I've been staying at home sucking up
my parents.
Not exactly sucking up, I didn't feel bore/exasperated enough to go out.

Obviously I went out today - with my girlfriends, Huili and Xueli.
& started our trip with..



egg tarts!

Huili's mum bakes brilliant egg tart etc.
Every time I tell my mum about how great Huili's mum is a baker she'll
get all peeved and exclaim, "since her mum is so good ask her to be your mum lah!"
Since then I've never praise others' mother.



Our first stop,
Haji Lane.



Pigeon like these are said to have cancerous shit but do they really do?



My girlfriends!
Xueli and Huili.

I'm a girl that no girl will like for at least not for long.
But they've been with me for years. Love YOUs!



Shops in Haji Lane are just so different from those you see in normal malls.
They have a nutcracker.



That bites your finger.



Curly curly hair.
I scorched my right ear lobe while curling my hair -.-"



Tiny clip on hat.



Done with Haji Lane we went off~



For Ritz apple strudel after Huili had a meepok.
I can eat 8 rice dumplings at a go. This is super random and show offy.
But I just wanna let people know how much I can eat occasionally.



Posing for my camera.
I'm thinking about getting a DSLR and Polaroid.
How can I get one when I'm too stingy to even get a Polaroid?



There's not only a mall, Tampines 1, in Singapore that's opening soon.
Next to Bugis's Street there's one too, with an 80seconds (credit Xueli for timing) escalator.



All the way to the 2nd last floor of the mall.



Never missed cam whoring.



Us.



Us again.



Me!



I bought 3 of these cause I was too lazy to look for ramekins for
molten chocolate cake..

http://riannanworld.typepad.com/my_weblog/images/molten.JPG

Looks like this.
Of course what I'm gonna bake won't look as classy as this.
My shoulder is aching like fook now.

Whatever, I'll blog about the molten chocolate cake if the recipe is right.

See ya!,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger