tattoos

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A week of breeze and no rain

Grass are turning brown and crispy when you step on them
its like stepping on crackers.

I was asked to help dad out at market for 4 consecutive days. All I did was adding more trouble than ever. You know my math suck,
having to wake up 6am - I was late the whole time- made things worst.

Wrong price and a million years to sum up everything and give change.
Blur queen.



Anyhow, Chinese New Year is 5 days away!
No worries for empty pocket, it'll be filled up in no time. After all who will remember CNY without the ang bao?



Here's the week of breeze I'm talking about.



While other countries experience bone chilling winter we get the strong wind.



My hair's swept on my face.



I finally got my nails done however, at a horrendous shop.

The manicurist failed to engage me in a conversation leaving me there like I'm some god forsake person further more the layout of the shop was brainless. They had square holes dug in the ground and the manicurist sat in there while doing my toes.
And I almost pushed the foot rest in the hole when I tried to relax a bit.



They left the tip corner of my nails undone until I checked it and asked them to touch it up. Here's what I get for trying to save the extra $5.

I'm going back to dolish.

P/s: I'm getting my name cards tomorrow and my blog will not be neglected anymore.

With Love,
ClaireChing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger