tattoos

Friday, January 2, 2009

Last of 2008

Yeah! We're in 2009!!
I scheduled a post but it never appear at all -.- Hope you guys had fun (:

I was duped into staying at home instead of going Downtown for countdown. Yeah, I know I said I'll be staying at home and I did. My family actually planned for a picnic at the nearest park but they ended up saying it too late blah blah blah..

So whatever, its already 2009.



Some times its amazing how different I can look in photos. Will you ever recognise me when I walk on the streets with only this photo?

I looked as though I'm smiling real hard. No, I wasn't.



I couldn't remember much about what happened that day and don't want to. Every time I start/try to recall what happened, unfavourable memories will appear and really vivid.
& I don't want that to happen anymore.



Anyhow, I met Andy on December 29th to Nuffnang's office to collect my DXO goodie bag.



My favourite pair of shoes I bought from a Converse sales during my birthday for $39.90.

Oh ya!! This the item I missed out from my favourite buy.



As I said.. We were going to Nuffnang's office at Kinta road and the nearest MRT station was Farrer park.



Out from Exit E, cross a road and we saw Kinta road.



And here's where Nuffnang's located. Not the whole building -.-



A cozy office where we were told to remove our foot wear and its so home-like. That's Ming at the back.

The building was under construction and the lift were stuck at ground floor. So we took the stairs up to the 2nd storey which was freaking dark!!
Its like some haunted stairs loh..



Photo stand.



Here's their signboard.



And my goodie bag.



All that's inside.
We headed down to The Cathay for lunch and movie.



You're right (maybe not) ! Ya Kun for lunch.



My...



...



Kaya butter toast set - $4.20



Andy's



butter sugar toast set with a super duper thick ice milo. If you love thick thick milo go to Ya Kun (or make it yourself).



Sometimes, in fact all the time, its great to be a student. We get discount every where. On transport, food and movies!



Ticket for $6.00



The movie was funny. And the guinea have super big eyes.



An average Singaporean spend 3 years queuing up in their entire life, can you imagine?
3 YEARS!!

Female toilet should have a Tv. I really wonder why some girls can spend their lifetime in the toilet. Queuing up is enough to make my bladder burst.



Us!



I went to Plaza Singapura's Daiso to get some stuff for bro's birthday present.



Random.



Random.



Here's what I got in the bag. Stuff to make a bento! Mum said I have too many bento boxes at home and she's using them to store hams, cheese, butter and lots of stuff while she threatens me that she'll throw it away if I don't use it.

So I bought another bento home alongside bento making tools.



Double decker bento box :D



I have nothing to say for this photo, just found it colourful.

Okay okay, Its 12.25am. Gonna go to bed.
GoodNight!

With Love,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger